Monday, January 25, 2010

Fabric Everywhere!

Lynsey and I happened to hit up Joann's on the same day. Of course, we were states apart or else I'm sure we would have gone together. Oh how I long for being able to go fabric shopping with Lynsey.
Wait.
That might be a bad idea for my wallet.
I have a feeling that we would probably get a little carried away. :)

Speaking of, I did good and restrained myself while at Joann's. They were having a fabulous sale and I originally had about 8 bolts of fabric in my cart. My poor 3 year old had bolts of fabric threatening to fall on top of him (he was in the basket eating fruit snacks- my secret weapon!) while I held on to the infant carseat resting on the seat of the basket AND the top most bolts of fabric to keep them from crushing my son.

Clearly, some of the fabric had to go. I bet my husband thinks I should shop with the 3 year old (or infant seat) in the basket of the cart more often. Less room = less purchases.

Either way, I still came out of there with some fabulous fabric that I'm dieing to cut in to. Between that and all the other fabric sitting at home that I'm dieing to cut into, I should be a pretty busy girl. Now if only I could get the children to cooperate with me.
This new baby thing has really thrown my crafty time through a loop!

Maybe if you're lucky, we'll get some new aprons made and pictures taken soon. Until then, enjoy the flickr badge at the top right that I FINALLY got added!

On that note, you should also notice the cute chandelier icon that now shows up by the address bar. I LOVE it and couldn't be prouder of my skilz to get it there.

ALSO, I've been working on a redesign for the blog etc., so look for changes in the coming months. I'm super excited about the new graphic!

0 comments: