Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Upcoming funness.

Yes--I'm saying funness is a real word. Because it's half my blog so I can.

We are super excited to be working on TWO (that's right kids--TWO) crafty-shows in November. We will be headed back to The Spotted Zebra and a little bird told me we are definitely IN for the next Oh Sweet Sadie! show in November as well. WOOT WOOT!! (check out ohsweetsadie.com for other fun things--seriously the vendors are AMAZING!) We will have tons of aprons between the two shows. Lots of fun fabrics to choose from and we are even adding SIZED aprons to our line up--that's right--no more "One size fits most". We will have S, M, L for the adults and 2-4 and 4-6 for the kidlets (bigger sizes available on the kids special order)

For those that love our "Sassyfrass" style--you will DEFINITELY be able to get those this time around (I typically only make a couple and they usually sell pretty quickly so I promise to have more than 2 at each show) And we will have some fun "Mommy and Me" sets. All this in time for your holiday shopping. So keep an eye out for us--we are definitely making our way into the Salt Lake area.

0 comments: