Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby Blues and OJ



This apron was inspired by Meg's "Emmaline" at Sew Liberated. I wasn't a fan of certain aspects of the building of it so I played with it and came up with this instead. I'm such a fan of the wider waistband (3 1/2 inches instead of a paltry 1) And I LOVE "D" rings on an apron. Not so much a fan of the whole "tie at the back of the neck and have a big wad of fabric bugging me while I cook" thing. I'm also a HUGE fan of the reversibility (that's a word right?) of this design. 2 aprons for the price of one!!! Not to mention it's feminine.

















I love this smaller print on the reverse. And seriously--It doesn't HAVE to be pink to be pretty.

Made with Cotton Blossoms Fabric by Moda and thanks to Gretch for modeling in the wind--I soooooooo do not have the body for this!

0 comments: