Sunday, April 19, 2009

Well Utah was CRAZY for me!

I did some mad amounts of sewing while on vacation in Utah! I also did some mad amounts of unpicking which greatly hindered the amount of sewing that was done.

I had such a great time spending time with family that I didn't get the shirt dresses done and I still have 1 apron to make.

But making 3 aprons was an accomplishment for me. It was hard to find the time to sew with all of the family stuff we had going on almost constantly.
I seriously was sewing down to the minute we had to leave for the airport.

I didn't get pictures of the new aprons, but they will be in Lynsey's hands tomorrow on their way to our first boutique on Wednesday!

To tide you over, here are some of the aprons that I've made.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please excuse the crappy picture on this one... it was made for a friend and got put in the mail as soon as it was done, so no time for cute posed pictures. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket



I'll have to dig out the picture from Thanksgiving with my friend Amy and I in the aprons I made.
Needless to say, I've made a few of these. If you love this apron style, let us know if you'd like one of your very own in the colors/fabrics of your choice.

0 comments: