Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just a quick mention of mermaids

So if you've ever browsed our sold orders in our Etsy store, you probably noticed a few mermaid tails.
The mermaid tails were what I initially opened the Etsy store for and it eventually turned into aprons, which happen to be much more versatile in seasons. ;)

But since it's nearing Halloween again, I am making more mermaid baby costumes! I just had to mention them and that you should check them out and tell people about them because they are seriously adorable.

I am due just after halloween with a baby girl and I'm planning on setting aside some fabric to make her a costume next year. That is how much I love this costume. The fabric (which I have only found in 1 place which is out of state for me!) is absolutely perfect for a mermaid fin.

So go check out the adorableness of the baby mermaid costume in our etsy store and tell everyone you know how cute they are!

0 comments: