Saturday, September 19, 2009

Winner Winner.....Chicken Dinner!!!

Or at least that's what you could make wearing your brand new apron!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Thanks to all our suggestors! You guys are so good and I had the HARDEST time picking. That's why it took so long. I was soooooo torn on quite a few of them but I *HAD* to pick just one. So the winner of the naming who gets that style (sorry but that particular apron got snatched up at one of our shows so I'll let you pick your fabric colors and it will be made just for you) IS:

Emily (The Lund Five) with "Sassyfrass" I love that it totally fits how sassy the apron is!

And the winner of the second apron (you know--the linking and posting and all that) is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

11
Timestamp: 2009-09-19 23:45:21 UTC

WOOT WOOT Julia!!
 To all those who didn't win--keep watching (yes you can TOTALLY follow us-hint hint) for more giveaways.  We have more to name and more fun stuff to come.
And to Julia and Emily--email us at booandlou@gmail.com  and we'll get you guys hooked up!!!!

2 comments:

whitney said...

yay! yay! for Emily and Julia! I LOVED the name sassyfrass. When I saw that Emily had suggested it, I just thought it was such a great fit for the apron! Congrats, girls!

Carrie said...

Yay! congrats to our winners! Free aprons are also super wonderful!!!

LOVE the name sassyfrass! I can't wait to see it on the tag. :)