Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I love my mom!

My parents came down for a surprise visit. Seeing how many aprons I have to sew, my wonderful wonderful mama has been helping me get them all sewn up! I bet you all wish you had my mom for your own now.
She pins and irons and helps me when I get stuck (we just made an apron out of a sundress pattern that required some extra thinking), which is oh so helpful and saves me a LOT of time.
THANKS MOM!!!

So I have 7 adorable aprons all hung in the closet with care and we just purchased fabric to make 6 more.
I realized that with a boutique coming up and trying to entertain a toddler and being pregnant I had a LOT to do. There are only 4 more months until I'm due and we will be at 2 boutiques in those 4 months, so I need to get as much inventory done now so that I don't have to worry about not having enough aprons later!

I'll post a picture of the completed aprons and the new fabric soon!

0 comments: