Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The new Crafty Room!!!


This, my friends, is where I sit and work now.
(on the side opposite the sippy cup)

Photobucket

I LOVE it.
It's not completely done and as cute as I want it to be, but I don't have a lot of time to worry about that right now.

Not only is it well equipped for me, it is also a place where my 2 year old can sit and create with me... and watch movies.
There is already a lot of crayon on the desk, but that's okay. Many creative hours have been spent in his own chair at his own spot with his own art tools. He actually was upset that Grandma was sitting in his chair yesterday and told her to sit on the couch.

So there you have the reason why I've been slow to post updates of my progress... because all of the progress has been creating a wonderful space and not so much sewing. :)

0 comments: