Saturday, July 25, 2009

Working

Shh... obviously I haven't cut out fabric yet like I was supposed to.
Excuse: my new apron pattern should be here today! (I've been stalking the tracking number).

And so you get an idea of all of the cutting and sewing that I have to do, here is a picture of the fabric that's waiting for me. That's not even counting the kid's aprons I need to make to coordinate with the 12 aprons I sewed while my mom was here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't even tell you how many yards of fabric are there. A lot. And when that fabric is gone, there will be more.
Did we mention that we are doing four good sized boutiques in four months? Ya. We may be a bit crazy. I'm just glad that it's not just me and Lynsey!

Well, I must get back to the dungeon now. I may just have to run to the mailbox first though...

0 comments: